The Venice Recovery Center
is a recovery supportive facility in Venice, CA.
The VRC offers
- A meeting location to increase the number of 12-step and community meetings in Venice.
- Publicly available recovery resources, like classes, books and supplies.
- Referral and references to other organizations for those people that come in needing help.
How you can help!
Start a meeting!
We have an open call to the community for:
- Founding secretaries for meetings. If you are interested in starting a meeting, please contact our Meeting Coordinator at [email protected] or Jeff @ 310.924.7155
- Donations.Please see our donations page to see how to make tax deductible donations. To donate, click the ‘Donate’ link above, or contact our Facility Coordinator [email protected].